LADIES WHO LUNCHEON (+ dad)

Yesterday we went out for a spontaneous lunch out to The Pack Horse, Affetside, to celebrate my Gran's birthday (its not till Sunday but we go away). As always, the food was lovely! I recommend both the 'Smoked Duck' and the 'Asian-style Pulled Pork' flatbreads. Both to die for.



I was in a Florence Welch mood all yesterday morning; hence my outfit choices. My dad told me I looked like a gypsy hippie and that's fine with me.


I'm not quite sure what I did with my hair...better not to talk about it. I also went, by accident, a bit too heavy with my eye makeup which meant I was reluctant to take a family photo let alone a selfie.

I've had this George at Asda leather jacket for about two or three years, and it was one of the best things I've ever bought (or my grandma has ever bought for me...).



My headband is a recent purchase from http://bloombyellen.com. I loveeeee their cute designs, especially because I'm constantly head over heels in love with florals. They also do the cutest scrunchies...on my shopping list!


I absolutely love this dress, even if it's a little revealing. It was one of my mum's dresses that she didn't want anymore and now its mine *party popper emoji*!
My necklace, despite being broken, remains one of my favourite pieces of costume jewellery and its great for a low cut dress like this.
My lipstick is NARS' 'Anna', one of the best birthday presents.


These sandals were a great buy too! I got them last year when they were 'in'. You know, that girlie goth sandal trend...I went a lot safer than most. It was my best friend Jennifer that I was shopping with in Manchester at the time. Upstairs in New Look, I couldn't decide whether to go for the flat ones or the chunky platform ones. I think I made, well we, well her, made the right choice. They give me more height!!

Here's my family photo, minus my little sister. And one of the pre-birthday girl.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment