UNPLAIN NOT EVEN WHITE TEES

I love a good slogan/printed tee so when I discovered this website: http://www.choies.com/, I thought why not pick out a few of my favourite tees of theirs. I am pretty sure that I will soon be buying the pink Good Morning and the Nutella ones!! Love!

Pink Poached Egg Print Round Neck Short Sleeve T-shirtWhite Letter Print Short Sleeve T-shirtPink Carrot Embroidery Short Sleeve T-shirtWhite Striped Triangle Front Short Sleeve T-shirtCoffee Letter Print Front Short Sleeve Crop T-shirtDark Green BUTTER Print Short Sleeve Crop T-shirtGray Letter and Pizza Print Short Sleeve T-shirtWhite Gesture Print Short Sleeve T-shirt
Gray Embroidery Letter Patch Bottle Short Sleeve T-shirtGreen Letter Embroidery Boyfriend Short Sleeve T-shirt


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment