TWENTYONE

I ventured with my mum to the Trafford Centre yesterday, not expecting to make any purchases...I only went to find my friend a birthday present (which I did woohoo!!) and try on some new jeans. And typical me, I came out with a pair of gorgeous jeans, a green sleeveless jacket and a pair of shoes. My mum wasn't happy...


It was Forever21 where I practically fell in love with material beauties. I try not to be so materialistic but its so hard when shops produce such perfect stuff. 
Firstly, my jeans. I didn't take any pictures the day I bought them as I had a few disasters in the fitting room...one of my favourite shoes broke...*cries* because I was rushing to put it back on...*whimpers*. But anyway, they;re quite a dark blue, faded in some areas and the left knee is ripped just enough to follow the trend but not dominate the awesome jeans. Despite the "no ripped jeans" at college rule, I'm definitely going to wear them with my recently new long beige mac, my black wedges and a shirt.




Now for my jacket! My mum wouldn't buy it me as she had set a £20 limit, so I had to ask them to hold it for me while I went to the bank to draw £20 out. Costing £22 in total, this waistcoat is so worth it, I'd say a bargain! I feel slightly like a fisherman in it, but other than that its great. 


And the shoes!!!! Eeeeee, I love them. My mum was just walking into Schuh and I said "I'll meet you outside Topshop". Then my eyes fell on these beautiful blue beauties. 





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment