GIG NIGHT: WHAT I WORE

*This post will be updated with more photos in the next few days*

Last Friday night, I went to the Railway, a local pub and music venue, to watch one of my best friend's boyfriend's band play. Going by the name of Yiyan, the band have some really great tracks; 'Place Of Nowhere', 'Wait on the Floor' and 'All Adds up to Nothing' were my favourites from the night. You can find the guys on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHxuGWScmZpH-tALmo482Q





The outfit:

I thought I would go relatively dressed up but still causal to the gig, especially since my advice from my mum was: "Anna its a just a pub". Earlier that day, I had been shopping and bought a few pieces (haul post coming soon) so I chose to wear two items of what I'd bought. These were a pair of light, ripped denim jeans and a red floral blouse.

As you can see I paired them with my gold clutch which I bought from Primark last year, and my black wedges that I have had for YEARS - they need to be replaced but they're so comfy and the right height...I'm not a high heels fan.

*Please note these photos are grainy because it was getting dark outside, and the quality is rubbish as I was running late*


The details:



Necklace: Matalan
Lizard ring: Liverpool Market
Angel Wings ring: Claire's Accessories
Perfume: Chanel - Chance Eau Tendre
Clutch bag: Primark
Blouse and Jeans: both Matalan




Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment