MOVING ON AND UP

Hello everyone! I truly apologise for the lack of posts at the moment, I'm very busy. And today, I found out that I got ABB in my A Levels, so I'm off to Lancaster University next month to study French and Linguistics!!!

Kulayrosas will continue and I hope its success continues also. I have so many ideas on stuff to write about, and hopefully my adventures at university will interest you enough to keep reading! I have a big dream already for something to do while at university, but I am keeping it a very close secret until I get the chance!

Lots of love and thanks for the continued support over the past year that I have dedicated time to blogging. The fact I have received nearly 8,000 pageviews baffles yet excites me, thank you!!

Anna x

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment