SUMMER LOVING

Despite the dreary drizzly weather we've had to experience for the past couple of days, summer is coming. I'm not that into summer clothes, I can't stand the sight of when people get it wrong or when the shorts are just too short. I do not want to see bum cheeks, thank you.

But, this spring I'm really feeling the coming summer. There's a few reasons: this will be the longest summer i'm probably ever going to have. It will be my birthday on the 29th June which is during summer, and I will be able to go out with friends over the summer months. Then, there's a few trends that I already love and cannot wait to wear this summer.

Suede
I simply cannot get enough of this sumptuous fabric. I already have a khaki green dress that I bought quite a few months back (January, I think) from Missguided. Topshop have been doing some great suede pieces in loads of different colours. I particularly like this minty green A-line skirt with the silver buttons. It would be perfect with a crochet top (see below). While this black fringed gilet would look great over a floral jumpsuit paired with coloured block mules. Love, love, love.





Crochet
I'm all over the crochet trend. I think that ASOS is your place for the perfect crochet inspiration and pieces. They have some lovely bralets, and bold crochet dresses that make me feel like a child again. They are so perfect for this summer, particularly if you're going to a festival.

Image 1 of ASOS Halter Bralet In Hand CrochetImage 4 of ASOS Sundress In Patchwork Hand CrochetImage 1 of ASOS co-ord Halter Bralet In Hand CrochetImage 1 of Glamorous Coloured Crochet Knitted Vest


Multicultural
This is my favourite festival look. No one need be afraid of clashing a few prints whether they be floral, tribal or any other eccentric patterns. I love Missguided for this trend.



Deserted
I love nothing more than dusty colours particularly pinks and browns, even mustards. Try mixing this trend with suede for an even more sophisticated, ethereal look. This look makes me dream of going to California or Texas and spending time snapping outfits in the desert.



Bagged
House of Holland have created some gorgeous seasonal backpacks and clutches. I want them all.

Embellished Bag of TricksLipstick CharmLunch BoxBackpack And Sack Polka Flower


Printed

Zara has created some gorgeous summer prints and I've fallen in love with them. They're so ethereal and elegant, they make me want to spin around in them on top of a mountain somewhere in Europe. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment