TODAY

I hit town today with my best friend for a catch up and a little bit of cheap retail therapy.

While waiting for my friend in town, I popped into Waterstone's in search for a new book to read in between revision for my exams in June. I came across one: 'The Strange Death of Fiona Griffiths" by Harry Bingham, and headed over to the till. I have a thing for crime dramas on television so I thought, maybe I'll try a book of this genre. The blurb seemed really interesting and the first chapter, while only 3 pages long, has set the scene for an interesting crime. I'm so happy its been written by a British author, we seem to be lacking those of late. I will keep posted on the book and let you know if I recommend it.

From there, I went to M&S and straight up the escalator (after a slow-mo walk past some Eton Mess tarts). There's something about Limited Collection that makes me sooooo happy. They ALWAYS get it right. I found some beautiful pieces and have listed them below so you can admire and adore them too.

Embellished Bomber JacketHumming Bird Print BlousePatch Panelled Vest Shell TopTencel® Drawstring JoggersFloral Panelled BlouseResin Block Floral Necklace

When my friend arrived,we had a look in H&M and Zara, the latter being particular favourable. I didn't buy anything, I wouldn't have had enough for for one item (so poor, cry cry). As always, I loved exploring the TRF section at the back of the store. There's a couple of dresses I have my eyes on, as well as a few white slogan t-shirts.

Image 8 of GINGHAM SHIRT from Zara Image 6 of T-SHIRT WITH PATCH from Zara Image 7 of PRINTED MINI SKIRT from Zara Image 6 of TEXT T-SHIRT from Zara Image 7 of PATCHWORK MINISKIRT from Zara Image 7 of T-SHIRT WITH POCKET from Zara Image 7 of SEAMED SKIRT WITH TRIMMED WAIST from Zara Image 6 of T-SHIRT WITH POCKET from Zara Image 7 of COLORFUL EMBROIDERED TOP from Zara Image 6 of TEXT T-SHIRT from Zara

After twelve, we headed to a little Italian restaurant called Ciao Napoli...totally recommend...if you can handle awkward, terrible flirting from the authentic Italian waiters. Anyway...

I can't exactly say the New Look sale was great...but, I did find a few pieces, about five, that I went to try on. I did buy two of them also.

So, overall a pretty good, small shopping spree. Plus, the £2.59 lipstick made me pretty happy.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment