PROM Part.2

As boredom has hit badly on this bank holiday afternoon on May the 4th (be with you) I've made a second roundup of prom dress inspiration. (I have my eye on a particular one but I'm not going to say which.) I've chosen my favourite, Topshop, and then Coast who are known for beautiful occasionwear.

I hope you like this roundup, there are lots of beautiful dresses out there for a late June prom, like mine, that is a little less formal than the usual Year 11 Leavers one.


Topshop
Ok, there's no need to spend mega bucks on a dress, nor mega bucks on a Topshop Unique dress. Just the usual Topshop has a few nice ones, as well as some of their brands.



Coast
Coast is great for occasionwear; I remember trying on a few beutiful but "not right for me" dresses for my Year 11 prom. I've picked a few from their collection of short dress to coincide with the informality of the prom.




BULA

D2107918
£40.00

£45.00

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment