PAINT ME DIFFERENT

Whenever I do a beauty related blog post I feel as if I'm delving into the realm of the unknown. At first I don't know when to start. I would say that despite loving makeup, beauty isn't really my kind of think. I much prefer clothes.


However, when boredom hit today I headed to Instagram for some nail art inspiration. I painted my nails pink just yesterday and felt they were missing something, I'm not feeling plain nails today. I hilariously failed at doing black leopard print spots; it's so bad you're not even getting one glance at it. So, when I've written this post, I'll be off to make my nails look cool again.

The first pic that came up on my feed was this, almost as if someone knew I was looking for something cool to do with my nails. I love how quirky these eyes are, but at the same time they're not over the top nor in your face.


Since that account tagged the account 'iamreeceyroo', I can only assume this is who did her nails/where she got her nails done. I couldn't not browse the account and I love their work. 


I headed over to the wahnails account for further inspiration and found other eye ones as well as a whole host of floral patterns. But then I fell in love with these ones *see the last one* I love how different they are to your usual nail art.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment