Suede at ASOS

This season I am totally into suede. I don't plan to own a lot of it because some prices are ridiculous, but I love seeing it being worn. Not long ago I bought a khaki green suede dress from ASOS and I'm in love with it. It's rather big on me, and a lot lower than I had expected but nevertheless it's beautiful.

I've collected my favourite suede pieces from the above website, all of which I'd buy at the drop of the hat.

1.
Image 1 of ASOS Suede Shell Top With D-ring Detail and Open Back
This suede two-piece fits both the suede and uniform trend. Both would work separately, the tank with jeans and converse for example, while the skirt could be paired with a chunky knit and wedges.

2.
Image 1 of ASOS Wrap Pencil Skirt in Suede with D-Ring
This is the picture skirt for an evening out. The positioning of the slit makes it sexy without be too revealing. And the dusty pink colour is heavenly. Investment piece for definite.

3.
Image 3 of ASOS A-Line Skirt In Suede With Zip Through Detail
When I began my search for suede pieces, I instantly fell in love with this beauty. It's not quite mustard but it's not too yellow either, it's just right. The panels on the hips emphasise the natural curve of the hips, and it's just the right length to work for both day and night. I think £60 is a bit of an ask, but it's worth paying for something so beautiful. Imagine how fabulous it'd look with a black roll-neck jumper and a leather jacket and Converse, or alternatively a check shirt. Love, love, love.

4.
Image 1 of Selected Sfsonia Leather & Suede Contrast Clutch with WristletImage 1 of ASOS Festival Suede Cross Body Bag
Both of these bags/clutches have a lucious colour, particualy the corally pink. The mix of leather and suede works beautifully and creates a simple contrast, as well as hitting two trends. The baby blue is cute and would be great in summer for festival goers, or on a city break in Europe.

5.
Image 1 of Milk It 70s' Patchwork Suede Zip Front DressImage 2 of Milk It 70s' Patchwork Suede Zip Front DressImage 3 of Milk It 70s' Patchwork Suede Zip Front DressImage 4 of Milk It 70s' Patchwork Suede Zip Front Dress
Last but not least... I have not felt this way about an item of clothing in a longgg(!!) time. Even without makeup, a hairstyle and any accessories, it'd work. It's an effortless dress, which says enough without anything to detract from it. The almost patchwork style gives it a vintage feel, especially the choice of colours. I particularly the simplicity of the back of the dress, it shows off the figure and slims it. I've included all four looks that ASOS give because I love the way it has been styled. Perhaps when my next wage comes through I will stretch to the £80 needed to own this...


Suede is a fabric to enjoy. It's not cheap but is definitely worth it if you're prepared to make an investment into a piece that will one, turn heads and two, make you feel like you've just stepped off the catwalk of London Fashion Week.

*All photos courtesy of ASOS.com*

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. love these outfits!! good post!

    meganpedicini.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete