Monday's Ootd

My amount of college work at the moment is ridiculous. Hence the upcoming backlog of saved but incomplete but now finished blog posts. 


This was Monday's Ootd. I love this Primark floral jacket, it brightens up my day and picks me up if I'm feeling low in a morning. It's the answer to any great outfit, and therefore probably the most versatile jacket in my wardrobe. You can wear all one colour, black would work best, and have the jacket as a statement. I've found it also looks great with a denim skirt, tights and a black crop top, and a big necklace. Then there's my outfit today: a rather well worn green Redherring top with a cutout floral pattern at the front, tights and a black tube skirt. I chose to put my converse with it, opting for comfort on a college day. My necklace is Swarovski, the best birthday present ever from my boyfriend, Josh. 

I had quite a few comments on this outfit. I was unsure at times in the day as I felt far too colourful, bearing in mind almost every girl at my school dresses the same; black coat, black skinny ripped jeans and wedge boots. But there's something more interesting about dressing differently. 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: