The Autumn Dress

I love buying new dresses as it is, but during the Autumn/Winter season I love it even more. 


After my trip to H&M in Carrefour (outskirts of Paris) I was after a floaty floral one that went in at the waist but flared out a little. 

I'd tried a lovely one on in there but due to being only a mere 5ft1 it was far too long and the waist line was around my hips. Plus the colour totally washed me out. It was definitely one of those "better on the hanger" dresses. 

Then, on Thursday I went shopping with my bestie Claudia and found one. It was love at full sight. Yellow, blue and black tartan, which makes it sounds rather weird. But trust me it's lovely. The muted colours make it a good base for jewellery and layers. It fits beautifully, flaring out a little from my hips. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment