GOLDEN STATE OF MIND

I had super fun today at the Trafford Centre with my dad. He thought it was just a trip for a prom dress but my agenda was more to get a first look at the Kendall + Kylie capsule collection which came out today.

Placed right at the front of the store, the collection really did bring an LA feel, what the girls had hoped for. I had looked online at the collection this morning so I knew what to expect. The only thing that disappointed me a little was there just was not enough to really get your teeth into. However, I came away with something so what am I really even going on about?

As soon as I finally got rid of my dad (in the politest "leave me alone" way possible), I picked up the grey slogan t-shirt with the phrase "Golden State Of Mind" written on. £28 was also rather appealing, especially considering the price of usual Topshop items. I picked up the biggest size in the t-shirt (size 16) because I wanted it super slouchy and comfy. I decided to not pick anything else from the capsule, primarily because they weren't as much my style.



After meandering almost aimlessly around the store for about ten to fifteen minutes, I headed to the fitting room with nine items on my arm, including the Jenner tee. It was such a bad idea to ear really fitted jeans because I then didn't take them off. So instead, I gave up on the other items and just tried on three t-shirts instead. I loved the t-shirt straight away. The second top I tried on I liked too. I was a little skeptical at first because it had holes in (meant to be holes though I must hasten to add). But it was kind of pretty nevertheless and surprisingly the colour looked nice on me. Despite this, I found that something like £34 (I think it was that I can't quite remember) was a little much for something just a bit better than a t-shirt. So I'm going to wait till the summer sale and see if it makes an appearance. The third didn't fit but had a pretty pattern and would have been cute for the summer.

So in the end I just bought the Kendall + Kylie t-shirt which also got me a gorgeous free baby blue shopper style bag with Topshop written on one side and Kendall + Kylie on the other, both in a very light pink. Lucky me. I also purchased a super cute greeny yellow scrunchie.


                  



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment