KB X MATISSE

When I saw Poppy Delevingne's post of some white boots with "Hot" written on one and "Shot" on the other, I immediately liked the photo. I could see a potential blog post when I scrolled down a little to see the caption: "What are you trying to say?! @katebosworth thank you for my booties you clever duckie #KBXMATISSE #hotshot". My first thought was "What is KB X Matisse?! And why haven't I heard of it".

Turns out KB X Matisse is the collaboration (of course) of Kate Bosworth and Matisse, a great shoe brand. I love, love, love these shoes! Kate Bosworth has outdone herself. She's always been a massive style icon for a lot of women and girls but now we see her taste in shoes too and her hand at designing. Although the collection princes range from $320.00 to $505.00, I would say that they at least look worth that price online. Plus, every shoe comes in more than one colour so we can choose our favourites.

In terms of "favourites", I like the white Hoyt's, the green and also the pink Kelly's, the dusty pink Emma's and the fawn Dawn's. I find the Dawn ones particularly innovative; mainly because they look like a flat yet plafotrm yet COMFY shoe.

Kelly $320.00




Dawn $379.00




Lois $379.00




Judith $389.00




Hoyt $395.00




Emma $455.00




Catherine $505.00




Charlotte $505.00

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment