PROM

An announcement of more Prom details came a few weeks ago and it's fast approaching. It's going to be on the 24th June at Last Drop Village in Egerton. I can't wait. It'll be the last time my year group of seven years gets together and plus, being wither Josh means it'll be super cute (cue giggling).

I have found the dress I want (below) but it is currently only in stock in one size on ASOS. I am rather gutted, and praying that it comes back in stock.


Image 1 of Closet Obi Wrap Dress With Kimono Sleeve

However, I have searched ASOS for others... So here is a collection of my favourite prom dresses for a less prommy prom by ASOS:

Image 3 of ASOS WEDDING Notch Bandeau Floral Mini DressImage 1 of ASOS Iridescent Sparkle Mesh Skater DressImage 1 of ASOS Large Floral Quilted Bandeau DressImage 1 of Chi Chi London Full Prom Skater Dress With Embroidered Daisy HemImage 1 of Soma London Heavy Crochet Lace Shift DressImage 1 of ASOS Organza Bandeau in Soft Mix and Match Lace DressImage 1 of ASOS SALON Midi Dress in Floral OrganzaImage 1 of Needle & Thread Tulle Midi SkirtImage 1 of Chi Chi London Premium Metallic Lace Full Midi Skirt

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment