CREATOR

For this post I thought I'd do something a little different so I'm going to discuss a few small jewellery brands/makers that I follow and LOVE on Instagram.


Firstly there's Regal Rose, who I suspect quite a lot of people will have heard of. I am one of their suitably satisfied customers. I bought the black Chakra necklace (underneath), not for any "superstitious" reasons, purely because I loved the design and stone. I did find it rather expensive for something that turned out no bigger than a whole fingertip. However, I do suppose that they are a lot more established than both of the other brand I'm going to talk about. The rest of their pieces are lovely despite rather "grungy". I'm a particular advocate of their rings, but not one of the thick-chained chokers (whatever floats your boat). Below I've put some photos from their Instagram of my favourite items.




And now I bring you a new favourite of mine: Magpie's Nest ( https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MagpiesNestShop ). These pieces, made by duo Betha and James, are so so beautiful and original that I would buy into their craftsmanship at the click of a finger. The use of different, boldly colored stones held in a nest crafted by silver wire is just easy on the eye. A lot less statement than Regal Rose, Magpie's Nest captures the more dainty aspect of 'grunge' jewellery. 




Then its bassylovesbetsy (you can find her on Instagram and Facebook under that name), an independant jewellery maker who clearly puts everything into what she creates. She is such a lovely person, answering comments almost immediately and providing her Instagram followers with things they request. After my next payday, I am so going to be purchasing something! Everything is too adorable to just pass by.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment