A WHOLE LOT OF PEACE + LOVE

FRINGING + PAISLEY = A WHOLE LOT OF PEACE + LOVE


I'm sat writing this blog post slowly sipping both my can of Coca Cola and my iced fruit tea, relaxing after this weekend's manic trips to Asda. This post is about my Asda haul that I've done over the past two days but apologies if I sidetrack as usual.

My mum, being the usual working mum with little time to go shopping and treat herself, always used to buy her clothes and some of ours from George at Asda (our uniforms too of course!!). So I've grown up practically loving their clothes. Ok, sometimes they're not always great but other times they are on point!

And this weekend they have been particularly "on point".

SATURDAY
Firstly, I bought a gorgeous suede waistcoat in the sale (reduced from £18 to £10). I thought it was an absolute bargain, my mum did not of course. But I said I'd pay for it (and now have) and it looks SO lovely on! I feel like a hippie in it because of the suede and fringing. But at the same time I could wear it for a meal out or another occasion as its smart enough.

 


I also came across another lil' waistcoat yesterday; a pale coral, kind of knitted one, with fringing and cut out lace bits. I'm afraid the pictures of this got lost so if I get chance I will update this post sometime soon with pictures.

Thirdly, I found some harem but not extreme pants with a lovely gold detail on the pockets. They're super comfy, linen trousers that look great rolled up at the bottom. I also love the tassels. Someone transport me to Morocco.



SUNDAY
We went back to Asda on the Sunday, planning on returning some items but of course, we ended up buying more! The stupid store had closed its fitting room due to the sale, which resulted in my mum and I hilariously trying the clothes on in front of one of the mirrors. We got a few funny looks to say the least.

I ended up buying this gorgeous cut out shoulders top. Its a perfect length and if worn a bit less baggy than in this picture its great as a dress with leggings. I totally think this top can be worn dressed up or down.
I also bought these lovely slate grey trousers which are super comfy. Unfortunately I have to roll them up (being incredibly short) but I still love the relaxed yet dressed up vibe they give off.



The new bag I bought will be featured in its own post! (Yes, I think its that special).

Photo credit: My beautiful little sister. X

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment