Style Icon of 2014: TS

With some of the cutest girl-next-door street style looks and hot red carpet dressing, Taylor Swift has to be my favourite style icon of this year. 


Her outfits are effortless and make me desperate to go shopping for cute little co-ords in pastel greens and pinks and vintage floral tea dresses. 

A style ever so back to school preppiness meets girl-next-door cuteness, Taylor makes her style wearable and fun. 

At first I wasn't taken with her new hairstyle; the side fringe seemed too young for her. But since the Teen Awards I've changed my mind. The shorter length suits her facial features and the fringe softens them also. 

Her makeup is always flawless; sticking to the tried and tested rule of dark eyes light lips, light eyes dark lips. A red lip suits her vintage style and has become in my eyes her beauty statement.

Not to mention those legs..enough said.


Dedicated to Kate Dines

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment