September loving

September is my favourite month to shop.

All the new styles are out, and we get to watch the fashion week's with next season's style. We get the trends early and can stock up our wardrobes for SS15.
Most shops' sales have ended (boo) but the AW14 stock is in.

But I love that September is the month when people prolong summer clothing for as long as possible. And the mid-September heatwave is making that a preferred option. I love being able to still wear bare legs but with an autumn skirt and a summery blouse.


I went shopping the other day with my best friend and typically, spent up. I bought a t-shirt from Zara, 'Declaration of Love from Abroad' printed onto the left breast. It's V-neck and a light material so perfect for this weather. And it will even look great with a top underneath to keep me nice and cosy when winter sets in. My other purchases were both H&M; a fuchsia nail varnish and a box cut top with lionesses on. This was a great buy and perfect for every season. 

I also (cue giggly screamy cheers) came home to find my ASOS delivery had made to way to my house last night. I am so impressed with ASOS; both the quality and sizing are second to none. All of the three tops look gorgeous both on and off and all fit perfectly, without being too fitted or too baggy. My cute new "I fell" Eiffel Tower pencilcase is also perfect. 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment