"I really don't get fashion"

This evening I sent the following message to my friends:




One friend replied "I really don't get fashion". That is the best thing I've ever heard.

To me, no one gets fashion. It just happens. It's like the causation argument; things are caused by things which then cause other things etc etc. 

Designers design and create fashion. They have a vision. A vision is not something that is intended for every tone to understand or "get". They create and we follow. Whether we want to or not.

Fashion is inevitable as it is created. Style is part of the soul that feeds off fashion. 

We need to step out of the box of fashion and admit that no one "really gets fashion".





Dedicated and inspired by Grace Martin

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment