Day date: Manchester

For tomorrow I've planned a cute day in Manchester with my boyfriend. After light shopping (probably more intense no doubt) we're going to the art gallery to see the exhibition of some jewellery, I think it's entitled Rings of Saturn. 

Then we're off to either Home Sweet Home in the Northern Quarter for a cake, or the Vienna Café which I believe to be opposite the gallery. From there I predict a lot of strolling and wandering. 
Planned outfit is a new purchase, a dress from a shop in the Last Drop Village, Bronley Cross. It's a lovely mix of colours and patterns and is so summery and perfect for this weather. 
I'm going to team it with my black converse for a bit of edge, keeping the grunge part of me there somewhere. 
I want to buy a bit floppy hat for my holiday, but if I do I'll more than likely wear it on the day. 
I plan to milkmaid braid my hair after using a product that my boyfriend's mum kindly gave to me (she gave me about fifty bottles but I can't complain). 
I've done my nails all colourful and different, and they match the colours in the dress. I was temped to go for black but I instead did some black pattern on top. 
My makeup will be simple, perhaps with quite a bit of eyeliner, and an understated lip. 

Can't wait to have the most perfect day with him. It'll soon be five months as if. 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment