The very pink cinema date

My boyfriend took me to see TFIOS last night. Well, I suppose I took him because I'd already seen it with my best friend like a month ago. 

I'd been shopping yesterday afternoon and had bought four new items (my mum cried, my wardrobe cried also).
So, to the cinema I wore leggings with a pink and a dark brown almost black print, my white t-shirt with "I'm kind of a big deal on my blog" and my new baby pastel pink Chanel-like jacket which is so cosy and perfect for every single season. I paired the outfit with curly hair, eyeliner and lipstick, and my black biker boots. 
Fave. Boots. Ever.
I was therefore, very very pink hence the title of this post. To my horror the cinema was packed on arrival and some girls gave me a look on the way out, but I took it as they liked my outfit not "omg she's wearing TOO much pink".


I had a lovely night with the best boyfriend ever.

#OnWednesdaysWeWearPink 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment