bonjour hola bom dia yes i'm still alive

Okay, okay it's been a while... Please forgive me and my writing ability as we are not quite as up to scratch as usual any more. It's been about a month since I last wrote a blog post, which is kinda freaky. And I have missed writing on Kulayrosas sooo much.


I wish I had some great things to tell you about starting university, but I'm still settling in. It's a big change and I'm sure I will eventually get used to it. 
However, fashion and journalism wise...I have inquired and put myself forward to write for Lancaster University's newspaper SCAN (Student Comment And News). In particular, their fashion section!! I am super excited about this and to get some of my writing printed in an actual newspaper. 

More to come soon.

Lots of love,

Kulayrosas x

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment