Tumblr Inspiration

Tumblr is my third favourite place to get inspiration, after Pinterest and Instagram. It's one of those social sites that has everything. My blog is fashion based of course, but I like other more original ones too.

My all time favourite blog is http://velvetunicorns.tumblr.com/ She keeps it so stylish yet some posts are grungy.

 Tumblr has taught me that it's okay to be a little different, and you should still express yourself. That seems weird hence its only a website but most people are lovely and just use the site to express themselves through images and words.

My inspiration for this week has to be the following posts. When I saw them I was instantly inspired.

elucent:

have a good day xx
marquesalmeida:

SS12 backstage; Kate, Loren & Vick. Shades by Mykita, pic by J. Ramalho
fausses-apparences:

palmkidd:

glitthery:

coc-o:

oh

🌸

Boho ⌖ Indie

Message me if you have a fashion blog!! Need more blogs to follow xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment