Can I?

Can I do a blog post on one item that I found but do unfortunately not now own?

I think so.

This beauty was found in an interesting French store. I say interesting meaning a shop full of crap. However, I still managed to come away with something, even though it was not this. That's because I unfortunately found it after when returning tried on clothes to where I'd found them. 

This jumper is Céline-esque in my opinion, and is so much classier than the shop it was discovered in. Unfortunately, the picture was deleted by mistake however the jumper was slightly cropped, royal/cobalt blue in colour with creamy white stripes of thickness down the front.

With pale ripped jeans, messy hair and big sunglasses, it would be perfect for a day spent shopping in town. While for an evening out, it would be perfect paired with black super skinnies, gold pointed toe heels and a big gold clutch.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment