She strikes again

There is just no stopping my gran when it comes to styling; that gene has fortunately been passed down in my favour. She endlessly puts modern twists on vintage clothes but never attempts to dress too young. 





When she first turned up in this outfit a few weeks ago I practically jumped on her like "CAN I BLOG YOU" (again).

The skirt is from House of Bruer (Perth, Scotland) and I can honestly say that in person it's the most luxurious fabric.
My gran paired it with a jumper (Beales), I'm not even going to begin to describe the colour...perhaps honey mustard??
But oh, do the colours work perfectly. Picking out one of the colours of the skirt co-ordinates the outfit. 

A local tailor of ours shortened the skirt and kindly made my gran a little scarf/necktie out of the excess 
material.

She looks fantastic and I'm proud to be her granddaughter. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment