VOGUE

I do not think it is possible to be as obsessed with Vogue magazines as I am. Admittedly, that is probably an untrue statement because I do not buy every issue, but I have a collection stacked high on the floor of my bedroom. They have become prize possessions of mine, in particular my Brazilian Vogue that I bought in July while in Brazil. To me, they are so much more than magazines half full of advertisements of perfume an jewellery. But I stick by my opinion that the excess of advertisements are just as needed as they reflect one, the high brow nature of Vogue and Conde Nast and second, they promote designer brands' collections that would otherwise not get noticed as much by a wider audience. Vogue is my source of inspiration for all that is associated with life. 'Vogue Arts' particularly interest me and provides me with an monthly injection of my favourite part of society. But it is the fashion in all its forms that makes me buy this magazine, Vogue has its own style, its own way of selling fashion in a way that no other magazine has yet succeeded in doing.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment